Sunday, August 22, 2010

How Long Will A Pinot Noir Keep




These days browsing the blog of
webosfritos.es
(which happens to advise review because it is very pleasant and his photographs are all handsome) I found a recipe Sencillito to prepare homemade jelly beans, I showed it to my daughter and as we are in full school holidays because once we put them into practice. The truth is that there are very good. These molds are originally ice buckets after each oil pinceladitas fit perfectly and there is the result, are very tasty and last for at least 1 month in a closed container).

Variety flavor depends on the availability of existing jellies in the supermarket, but I tell them that I added the lemon zest and lemon juice and were more Acidito and natural. I have not tried but apparently can be made with milk (I guess it kept less), and other natural juices, I will tell you when done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment