Sunday, December 19, 2010

College Students Sprinkler Installation

Discovering the Past Merey again for the Tele


Following the publication in the special edition prints and edited by Elizabeth Fuentes Floralicia Anzola, I contacted the producer of the morning show "what they want "on TV for inviting me to present some of my work there.


Thus, on 1 November I was out there taking some things and explaining live more or less that is my job. I tell them that I was single, was a little nervous and even bring a camera did not record anything worth publishing, the intervention was brief and as live because of "race." Neither imagined the dynamics of these magazines but is a in and out of people, and an apparent disorder where apparently everyone speaks the same language because, despite the "chaos" eventually understood all and end quickly it goes well.


Soon I was called to invite me to record a program of Christmas songs that will appear on 23 December. As it was a Saturday morning because my daughter went with me (this time she was more anxious than me). As it was noticed recording lower levels of stress and things flowed with more quiet, it was a nice experience that photographically documented this time my daughter. Here some pics but please note that they are 9 years and a very basic little camera.


This time I took a Christmas thread filled chocolate, nuts and candied orange (do not know why but this mix reminds me of my childhood when I ate Miramar without remorse), a stollen (German bread nuts and spices) and a cute gingerbread cupcakes (gingerbread) very aromatic with cookie doll top.



Thank you very much to the production team of space "What Women Want" by the invitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment