Monday, June 15, 2009

Dallas, Texas Beauitful Places

vomiting 8 9:00 a.m.

only got two full end to end by the third semester of my career. I've passed on all, ha. And I feel old (no lie)

These vacation days have passed in a rather confusing, sometimes counterclockwise and little coffee. Before I sleep baffled both the three and a half or four o'clock, now.

The past week I had the pleasure to eat a caramel apple much wanted =)... I usually pass one of two things: either can not find them when I go to school or find them and I have no coins to buy je.

Me cut my hair myself a week ago and have received good comments =) If everything fails, I hope not, I would not bother charging for haircuts people xD. Normally, only payment for two haircuts a year, the rest of the time, I cut it myself.

I will travel in a few days and I'm excited to get away from everyone and everything for a while. I'm smiling.

Today I had a few hours of exploration internautical and found myself reading about socio-political ideologies around the world. I liked it. How a moment of idleness can get to open our eyes, even a little. I'll let

French until he comes my journey.

seeking access internet while traveling just to see what notes I finished the semester and choose my schedule next to nothing. With my family talk by phone.

I do not know what to say and when that happens it is best not to force things xD.
Adios!

0 comments:

Post a Comment