Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Do Anybody Like Poptropica



Last week I received several emails asking that he place the recipe for chocolate muffins stampeded, I promised to do so soon I leave here:

Ingredients: 120 gr
butter melted and cooled 2 eggs


245 gr flour 50 gr cocoa powder 1 cup yogurt
natural unsweetened
270 gr sugar 1 tsp

baking powder 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp
vanilla

pinch of salt 150 g dark chocolate chips or chocolate chips
Procedure: Sift
together flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, chopped chocolate. Apart
mix in a medium bowl, lightly beaten eggs, yogurt, vanilla and butter.
Pour liquids into dry and mix gently needed to put everything together. Fill muffin capacillos or if you prefer the ramekins buttered and floured and bake at 375 ยบ see that they were only selected 11 proposals for food because I must admit that I am particularly honored to belong to this "petit committee."

0 comments:

Post a Comment