Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mls Tryoutsnovember 2010

Saracen Rolls with feta cheese Gnocchi di patate

I think it's the first time I made a post about salty food, but the truth is that we worship the gnocchi house well is the pesto, telephone, or simply napoli and parmesan cream.
Besides cooking
confess that I love collecting gadgets ... tablita recently got this special corrugated make the typical little marks on the back that apart from fulfilling an aesthetic function is supposed to serve the remaining sauce "Trapped" in any channels that are formed.
Before I met this little device, the drawing I could roll each piece of dough over the back of a fork, but the truth now left me more cute couple.


My gnocchi recipe I think is the classic: 1 kg of white potatoes cooked in their skins, then peeled and mush still warm, about 300 grams of flour (varies according moisture from potatoes), 1 egg, some parmesan, nutmeg and salt, take the dough into snakes, cut into small pieces go by rolling by over the board and Voila.

irlos is appropriate separate placing on a tray sprinkled with semolina to prevent sticking and cool a bit until they are final.

0 comments:

Post a Comment