Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bromothymol Blue Fish Plant






I think all we have ever made oatmeal cookies I remember as a child ... were together with the "chocolate chips" the first I learned to do. Then I was trying other combinations oatmeal-chocolate, oatmeal-cranberry, oatmeal raisin, oatmeal, nuts etc., When I thought I had already tried enough I found versions them.


I think are the most delicious oatmeal cookies I made, I insist that the evidence is light, crisp, with a subtle presence species that will add that not-being-that which transforms them into a dangerous addiction, if I have to choose a single recipe for oatmeal cookies CERTAINLY take this. Is adapted from Williams Sonoma


Ingredients:
125 gr of butter
unsalted 125 grams of sugar
105 grams of brown sugar (moscabado, dark brown)
1 egg 1 tsp
vanilla 125 grams of flour without leavening
1 / 4 teaspoon baking soda
1 / 4 tsp ground cinnamon
1 / 4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 / 4 tsp salt
140 g rolled oats 75 g
pecans or walnuts, chopped (not ground)

Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat with wooden spoon, add the two types sugar and remove from heat. Add the lightly beaten egg and vanilla, mix well and set aside.
Moreover Sift flour with baking, spices and salt, mix them together with butter, rolled oats and pecans. Stir well, cover the container and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare a tray with baking paper or silicone mat and put the mixture by spoonfuls, making sure there is enough space between them.
Bake about 15 minutes taking care not to brown too much for not take a bitter taste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment