Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Can I Use Woolite Dark In He Washer

Emetic 9

5 chapters are missing in order to finish the text of my French class. All over.

'm slightly cold, luckily there is the dreaded flu that I can not name and I'm too lazy to search the internet: P

I'm more voluble than ever, but not so bad.

This week I begin to deal with a son of Dad. Strange

walk alone and I feel that I lack the time to do many things that are not mandatory.

I have to increase dose of some things to feel effects. Before it was enough for less, with so little.

Strangely, I am more sociable than before (although I was never anti-social). Now the small talk does not bother me. I always thought it was a waste of time and I never got to thinking that small talk is reached interesting conversations. It does not happen like in the movies, dialogue is not always great at the time greeting a stranger (but every rule has an exception.)

Bridget Jones's Diary movie seems innocent, but I hate the indirect message that sends about how to feel made if and only if, you lose weight and get yourself a man. There are many other categories of goals, by God. I like it the movie, I feel I have control over what I do.

Tomorrow I return to practice in the kitchen, I left these days for lack of time.

I'm glad I kept my purpose of punctuality almost a month ago I decided.

right back, I'll wipe my nose.

time so I was not hungry. Luckily, they were my cravings, if I do not die from not eating anything.

(When) I workout listening to Fall Out Boy. Help me in the discharge of energy.

I waited a long time I touch the photography class in college, and it was time for the moment, it looks good. We already have the first draft. When finished, they are commented.

I'm driving and I still feel that naive excitement of first-time drivers every time I have to drive somewhere. I predict that within a few weeks I will try to take me everywhere as my parents have always done because I go to traffic entediar: P. Well, a-try "a little independent.

I have more things to tell, but not for long. To the next.
Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment