Sunday, August 2, 2009

Period 6 Days Late Negative Test

I said

There are so many things to do in life that specialize in one of them is difficult. Especially when one of your hobbies is procastinar things or give up too soon.

have diversified interests is a problem sometimes, when they are many and we do not focus on a few. Says it all over the world: that all trades.

I like the music in its various genres: classic rock, alternative rock, electronica, instrumental, acoustic and other unclassifiable.
I like movies, by gender and form. Gender at different levels, and how various categories.
I like painting and drawing.
photography and cutting-edge audiovisual productions.
languages.
writing.
Poetry.
history, society, linguistics, geography and anthropology.
Chess.
Reading.
fashion as a means of expression.
my career.
the piano.
guitar.
decor.
cleaning.
cuisine.
money. Travel
.

How can I make room for all that in one lifetime? "A single life?" you think "You can do so much in life that is rare it is termed as 'one'."
not want to choose or give up. I organize myself better. I put all that into my routine in some way and make it work.

I want, and I want a.

0 comments:

Post a Comment