Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fake Monster Enery Wristbands

Rewind


only come to notice that my order for half a year to be precise was cruelly broken the last days. I have to say in my defense is that most of the time it was my fault (even depend on my parents to get around some parts and even some teachers have her watch conveniently delayed 10 minutes for longer classes.) I am encouraged by the fact that everything was within reach of my hands was made to avoid delay. Sometimes successful, sometimes not. Is concerned of habit and do not saturate agendas, but these days has been downright inevitable.

Something totally off topic: I hate a lot of people have to go. Pause many things, and some others directly stop, and back to the beginning.

Good start to the week for everyone (oh how good I am!). We want power and lots of patience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment