Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Swort Analiyis To A Beauty Saolon



Many photographs are wasted. There are pictures to remember, describe, to cause sensations, and blablabla. Things we learn in class. The Facebook

about everything, but what else is there are people taking pictures by divine stupidity. Such is the case of a couple (or more than one pair, I can not remember) of contacts in the social network. Not friends but acquaintances. Of those people who think that because they shared a class with them, you have to be facebook contacts. As if I was interested to know what goes, what it does, you say, what counts. In itself that page is a necessary evil. I do not want-saturated-even more unnecessary information. Spare me the time, please.

Anyway, as I was saying, the case of the pair, and is now studying medicine at some time (eg today) I get on the front page photos that were uploaded. They and their friends posing beside the bodies of the amphitheater. And put them names and mock. Beyond the enormous lack of respect, I feel stupid. No fun, as they claim. Nothing cool, if you will.

Actually, there are many photos that are wasted.



And all this, I wonder if this "Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are" applies at all, all the cases, or whether some are entitled to forgiveness for certain known. Je.

0 comments:

Post a Comment