Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pokemon Mobile Game For Nokia 6300

zero point Laissez-faire

I, like many, sending more and more content to this garbage from sites 2.0 and 3.0 and so on. Could it be that comes to exploiting indigestion? the web, I say. With so much freedom of expression, people take advantage and run around without method, naked, atropelladoramente. I do not want sin

snob but is that because anyone can be a philosopher, even myself with this post. There is saturation of letters and sentimentality. Above all sentimentality. Everyone wants to be somewhere. We all understand the humorous, poets, writers, revelers. We all try to pretend happiness in these sites for others to see.
long ago are the days when you got to be afraid to be schizophrenic to talk and answer only because there was at the time someone will listen. Now with internet, every time there is someone. We express ourselves in the facebook, the blog, on twitter, youtube, forums, and a thousand other resources that allow us immediate feedback. Before, you read, you needed go through a lot of filters (either to leave in a book, newspaper, magazine, whatever). The same on TV and radio, though not as formal. Now just internet, and we are all potential geniuses waiting to be discovered.

sometimes overwhelms me and makes me want to disappear from the virtual world, even I have said around here before. But it is often necessary evils. At this point, I can not rebel. Geez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment