Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sunscreen In Lip Balm Allergic

Over and out of the house

I think you have previously talked about September. Its slowness, repetition and other things. In general, September is very peculiar, I do not know if others would feel the same. I have a fondness for the same September that I have for Sunday. It's a love-hate relationship well-marked which I have already tired of talking (at least in my head, with myself, or my other self, as you like).

many things happen in September, only this year I noticed that people have more commitments, more deadlines, more birthdays, more obligations, and so on. Or I can be doing a crazy inference and nothing more, but that's what I have observed. My September, usually goes to rollovers, hurry, waiting for day after day, waiting, always, always waiting for something bigger, by the end of the obligations, "get away" from everything I'm going through. In Santa Cruz there is everything, the fair presentation, the ephemera department (which is today, by the way), celebrations thousand day of spring, student, doctor, love, anything.

This year I want desperately to leave the tradition that every year since I have memory overwhelms me every September. Instead of waiting I go, at once, anywhere. Do things, make them happen and not wait, as always, every September, every spring and summer.

I have some projects in mind, whether personal or not, and I intend to move in that direction.

This month a lot has changed in me in what I do and what I need. But more is needed. I, as I said, from a place. And hence a stop to many others.



Things to cycle, especially when the circumstances around you are restless.
This is the last post of lemon drops. The farewell is long and private, readers will no witnesses. It's between my blog and me.

will continue until I see fit, but between him and me there will be nothing.
Thanks to all that once passed through here, to sobarme the ego, to wonder, to participate in discussions, to express opinions and make my perspective a little wider. We read later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment