Sunday, September 20, 2009

Scorpio Want To Be Alone



Everyone homemade food preparations not eat in any other circumstances that were not our house, have you noticed? Well, it happens to me, so here I share 7 quick preparations and as I do at home. After a long day and tiring, there is nothing better than enjoying these personal preferences are not much, but every bite will make you feel at home. For the full effect, nothing better than eating in pajamas: P

Here I reveal the seven secret recipes (obviously) of the things that I prepare at home when I get cravings. In short, these are my cravings, take note. Doubts intrincadísimos preparation of these sandwiches, the resolve in the comments.

1 .- Pan fried with butter (you put butter-or margarine, I never knew the difference je-to both sides of bread and zaz to the hot pan, over low heat). A variation of this super recipe done by adding cheese sandwich between two buttered bread-and-o enmargarinados zaz ... fried sandwich. It is delicious served with orange juice or coconut yogurt.



2 .- Café cut with little sugar and sesame crackers with strawberry jam. The more easily prepared hot breakfast, if you ask me.



3 .- Canned tuna with mayonnaise and chopped pickles, all mixed up and over crackers. Aussi orange juice. 4 .-

porridge. With pre-cooked oatmeal, milk, sugar and vanilla extract. In the eye, I do not know the amounts je. A minute and a half to microwave and now. It's the best comidita before nap on cold days. 5 .-

sweet corn flakes (or Frosted Flakes, Ponele) with coconut yogurt, chopped strawberries and banana. The best in the evening, watching TV.


6 .- Ice cream with chopped Oreos. The ice cream is better if American strawberry or cream. This is a prescription treatment because you have to hit the closed packet of biscuits that are made pieces before putting the ice cream. The counsel for stressed days (?)



7 .- Homemade Crepes time x). Egg, flour, milk, salt and butter. For each egg half cup of flour and a half of milk, salt to eye (not to the eye, eye) and a teaspoon of butter or vegetable oil, for that matter. Are "second-hand" because my whole family likes, and when I get cravings I have to separate more time than it would take for any other of my super recipes because I feel guilty and I have to make about 30 crepes x) so that eat all. Served with condensed milk.

'll close the post in a very original, never before seen in times when it comes to food:
Bon appetite. =)

(I was longing for the days when I did my "Top 5 weekly " they will return, this is the re-opening: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment