Thursday, August 13, 2009

What Storesoffer Layaway



Today saw the last Harry Potter movie. No matter what I say, I love Harry Potter. Each person has a fictional saga that is a fan. A survey by me the last few years, no scientific methodology and verifiable count-hearing opinions from here and there, shows that the most common sagas are: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Matrix, The Godfather and other most infamous, but nameable not least, as Rocky, Back to the Future, Jurassic Park and do not know what else (the idea of \u200b\u200bthe post was to come to talk about Harry Potter, and now I complicate life around trying to remember series of films, bah).

Anyway, just a few hours of the first glow of light which showed the logo of Warner Bros movies on the screen, and the tune instrumental that makes me a thousand heart (by more than now) and still half-submerged in the wizarding world is trying to achieve David Yates, the director. Several people I had been disappointed with the film, saying it was poor compared to the rest and blabla. For people like myself who have read each of the seven books more than once, the movie would be like the trip we felt we needed. The story is felt by each one differently. The subjectivity of the director and screenwriters of the film can differ greatly with each reader but, however, we do not care, is a step closer to feeling in the world we've built in your head, word for word that we will dictating the author (good job, Rowling! xD) of the novel.

No matter that the film has been incredible, to cut the breath, I want more. I hate the book seven because it is the end (lie, do not hate anything about Harry Potter: P)


This is pork-potter. I forget. xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment