Friday, August 7, 2009

Where Do I Get /y License Renewed In Columbus Oh

A cup, a dash, a splash People

The other day I started a project: learn to cook.
know the basics, which usually have lunch and not much science in preparation.
My mom cooks delicious, but only weekends, my sister also rich cuisine and I sincerely defend myself. We are known for not following recipes. Not that we are a genius or natural talent, but do not follow directions to the letter. You only have basic idea of \u200b\u200bthe ingredients and a little creativity. Beyond that, I think that something essential in cooking is patience. That is what I have to practice. My mom and sister are retailers, quieter. I am the sort of person who press with the spatula, the steak against the pan to cook faster, and not so, ja.

The very fact that I am an intuitive cook more detailed, and more impulsive than planned, I have to practice a lot. But I'm willing to do so. Meanwhile my permanent judges are members of my family.
My dad loves to cook as my mother is very sincere and corrects me when I have to, my sister is the competition so his criticism is always constructive xD and my brother, well, the brothers are bottomless barrels to sometimes do not distinguish whether you eat meat or chicken is xD.

I wish you luck and more eager to practice. Tomorrow
again to work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment